"Money is the sign of liberty. To curse money is to curse
liberty--to curse life, which is nothing, if it be not
free." -- de Gourmont
The Past Week At GFY
- For the second year in a row Paxum is voted GFY Payment System of the Year.
- Search.xxx thread backfires on ICM Registry. Facing financial difficulties and the expiration of the first batch of dotxxx domains, ICM Registry has, in a desperate attempt to convince people to renew their domains, launched a search engine and returned to the industry boards. The proverbial shit storm was the expected result.
- California is cracking down on nudity. Under Proposition 35, anyone convicted of even a minor crime such as indecent exposure, even decades ago, will now be required to register as a sex offender. And as a register sex offender under Proposition 35, that person will now have to inform law enforcement of any name or alias they use in any online discussion group or social media platform within 24 hours of creating such account.
- A few people found out that Ttrafficcashgold had been Deecashed.
- AFSC welcomed Fred Torres as sales manager.